100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Adcuffs are the most feature rich blood pressure cuffs on the market. The traditional Adcuff model with two tubes can be used with most pocket and clock aneroids and many NIBP monitors, and features a two-piece cuff and bladder. The Adcuff Plus has a single-piece tubeless design for easy cleaning and storage, as well as a wide range of sizes for a more comfortable fit. It also includes an ergonomic handle and a zippered carrying case for added convenience.
- Durable 210 denier nylon construction
- Integral flap that secures bladder and prevents bulging
- ADC’s proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Longer limb ranges for improved patient coverage
- Gauge hang tab (on most sizes), bladder flap, and “property of” tag
- Hook-and-loop adhesive rated to a minimum of 30,000 open/close cycles
- Inflation bladder with one 50 cm tube and one 25 cm tube
- Connectors not included
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Range||15.7" - 25.9" (40-66 cm)|