100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Accutrend Cholesterol Test Strips are designed for at-home use and provide quick, accurate readings of blood cholesterol levels. Total cholesterol testing can identify individuals potentially at risk for coronary heart disease. The test strip interacts with a drop of blood, changing color to indicate the total cholesterol level. An Accutrend Plus or Accu-Chek InstantPlus meter then reads the strip to accurately display the results. Cholesterol is naturally produced by the body, but when blood levels exceed a certain point it accumulates in the arteries and can increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Easy-to-use, at-home test for measuring total cholesterol levels in blood
- Helps detect individuals at risk for coronary heart disease
- Accurate measurements using Accutrend Plus or Accu-Chek InstantPlus meters
- Test strips change color in response to total cholesterol in blood
- Meter measures color change and displays total blood cholesterol level on the screen
- For use by healthcare professionals and individuals with diabetes for cholesterol screening
- Read package insert and Users Manual carefully before using test strips
CoaguChek Accutrend Cholesterol Test Strips [25/vial]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Content And Storage
|15 to 40 μL
|LO= 2.9%, x= 203, range 173 to 224mg/dL
|150 to 300mg/dL