100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Only 10000 left in stock Sold out
Accucold Laboratory Upright Freezer
BY Summit Appliance SKU SAVT65
$1,563.10 $1,563.10 Sold out
The VT65 is an upright all-freezer sized with a 24" footprint. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. A factory installed keyed lock offers added security. The digital thermostat is located in the kickplate so that users can manage the temperature without opening the door. A NIST calibrated high/low temperature alarm is also included.
- Commercially Approved - UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL commercial standard 47.
- Slim Counter Height Dimensions - 24" footprint fits easily in space-challenged facilities.
- Three Slide-Out Drawers - Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened.
- Alarm with Temperature Display - Provides external temperature readout and includes programmable alarm to warn of temperature variations.
- Built-in Capable - Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in.
- -30º C (-22º F) Capable - Low temperature operation ideal for temperature sensitive materials and long-term preservation of frozen food.
- Digital Thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Manual Defrost - No temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system.
- 100% CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design using R404a and without ozone-damaging chemicals.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Height of Cabinet||33.5"|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 VAC/ 60 Hz|
|Door Swing||Right Hand Swing Door is standard, Optional Left Hand Door available|
|Temperature Range||-20ºC to -30ºC|