100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Beckman Coulter, Inc. Ac-T 5diff Control Plus (Trilevel) is a quality control agent for Ac-T 5diff hematology analyzers. It provides reliable reference values for count, size, hemoglobin determination, and WBC differentiation, ensuring the accuracy and precision of the instrument. The control is a stabilized blood preparation made up of erythrocytes, simulated leukocytes, and platelets in a plasma-like media.
- Monitoring for Coulter Ac-T 5diff analyzers
- Stabilized blood preparation
- Reference for count, size, hemoglobin determination, and WBC differentiation
- Verified reliability and accuracy
- Used in conjunction with Ac-T 5diff reagents
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65