100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Proclaim your success with the 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope, a symbol of excellence. This premium, non-electronic stethoscope offers superior quality and performance, certified by the 3M brand.
This 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope is ideal for use in cardiology, critical care and coronary care. Its single-sided chestpiece incorporates 3M's tunable technology which lets you switch between low and high frequency sound by changing the pressure applied - light pressure for high sounds, or firm pressure for low sounds.
- Anatomically-accurate headset design.
- Adjust sound frequency with pressure-based tuning and a tunable diaphragm.
- The headset's dependability is evidenced by its capacity to withstand one million flexes.
- The Littman Master Cariology Stethoscope includes a special-procedures adaptor for auscultation in newborns or children.
- Choose a tube color and chestpiece finish that best suits your personal style from the wide selection offered.
- Its anatomically designed headset guarantees optimal sound transmission, strategically and comfortably fitting in your ear.
- This specialized stethoscope comes complete with a neonatal/pediatric adaptor for dedicated auscultation.
3M2160 - Black
3M2161 - Black Plated Chestpiece & Ear tubes
3M2163 - Burgundy
3M2164 - Navy Blue
3M2167 - Plum
3M2175 - Brass Finish Chestpiece
3M2176 - Smoke Finish Chestpiece
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Part Numbers||2160, 2161, 2163, 2164, 2167, 2175 & 2176|
|Application||Cardiology/High Performance, Diagnostic Auscultation, Patient Monitoring, Physical Assessment and Blood Pressure, Physical Assessment and Diagnosis|
|Overall Length||27" (69 cm)|
|Patient||Adult, Infant, Pediatric|
|Diaphragm Type||Tunable Diaphragm|
|Warranty Period||7 Year|