100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Posey Side Rail Wedges help protect patients from injury by helping in closing the gaps around the perimeter of the mattress and by cushioning the side rails and the headboard or footboard. They also help to deter the patients release of restraints. Each side rail wedge attaches with hook and loop straps and is made of durable, medium density foam and covered in soft, water-repellent vinyl.
Side Rail Wedges rise 11 inches above the surface of the bed mattress to provide maximum patient protection. In combination with Horseshoe Wedges, these Side Rail Protectors can completely surround the perimeter of a patient's bed by zipping together.
Posey Rail Protectors are recommended to prevent patients from injuring themselves by attempting to leave their beds without assistance or by entangling themselves in their bed rails.
- Sold in pairs.
- Meets CA #117 flame retardancy standards.
- Designed for use in normal indoor environments.
- Zip two together to provide full, 70" length protection.
- Provides protection on all sides including head and foot.
- They attach to the bed with easy to use hook and loop straps.
- Can be used singly to cover or close the gap between half side rails.
- Used in a variety of ways to prevent injury and entrapment due to bed rails.
- May be stored in ambient warehouse temperatures at normal humidity levels.
- Soft foam construction is comfortable and protective. And includes vinyl covers that can be easily wiped clean with liquid detergents.
- Placed on top of the mattress, the wedge helps position patients at a subtle side angle to help relieve back pressure and increase patient comfort.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Material||Foam padding with vinyl covers|
|Attachment||Hook and loops|
|Dimensions|| 35”Lx17”Hx2”D (89cmx43cmx5cm)|
|Height||Rises 11" (28 cm)|