100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The 3pp ThumSling thumb brace is designed to reduce pain caused by CMC Thumb Arthritis and ligament strain or injury. Its contoured strap offers firm yet comfortable support, while its foam-lined material molds to the thumb and hand for a discreet fit. Plus, its adjustable design ensures there is no restriction around the thumb, permitting easy access to pockets and purses.
- The adjustable, ergonomically-designed strap of ThumSling gently lifts and secures the CMC joint to minimize discomfort and decrease dislocation.
- The hook receptive fabric on ThumSling allows straps to be attached in any part of the orthosis, providing adjustable support without impeding mobility.
- The lightweight, foam-lined material of ThumSling conforms to the hand, providing secure support that can be worn comfortably for extended periods.
- Adjust the degree of assistance with the included malleable stay for more exacting control; the durable material will not fray or come apart.
- Machine or hand washing is recommended to maximize the extended lifespan of the ThumSling splint.
- No latex derived from natural rubber sources was utilized in the production of this medical equipment.
3PTP2006-L23GR - ThumSling 3pp | Small / Medium | Left Hand | Grey | 6 to 7 1/4 in
3PTP2006-R23GR - ThumSling 3pp | Small / Medium | Right Hand | Grey | 6 to 7 1/4 in
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Part Numbers||P2006-L23GR & P2006-R23GR|
|Fits (Circumference at MP's)||6" to 7 1/4"|
|Material||Nylon / Poyether-Polyurethane Foam / Spandex|