100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The 3pp Step Down™ Splint is a lightweight, adjustable splint that is designed to help reduce mild to severe finger contractures. The splint applies gentle, adjustable force to the fingers, which helps to gradually flex them. The splint is made of a lightweight wire that is covered with soft straps and pads, making it comfortable to wear. The splint is latex-free and can be worn on either the right or left hand.
- Lightweight, adjustable splint
- Made of a lightweight wire frame
- Covered with soft, latex-free straps and pads
- Can be adjusted to apply gentle, gradual force to the fingers
- Helps to gradually bend fingers that are stuck in a straight or extended position
- Fits both the right and left hand
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Area of the Body||Finger|
|Side, Right or Left||Ambidextrous|
|Type of Splint||Step Down|
|Measurement||3.8cm - 5.1cm|