100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Original Oval-8 Finger Splints in Classic Beige are the ideal choice whenever you need to stabilize, realign or immobilize the small joints of your patient's fingers. The versatile 3-point pressure design allows each Oval-8 Finger Splint to treat 6 or more conditions with a simple turn of the splint.
Use Oval-8 Finger Splints to manage Mallet Finger, stabilize Swan Neck and Boutonniere Deformities, relieve Trigger Finger/Thumb, realign Lateral Deviation, protect Arthritis, Fractures and limit Hypermobility (Ehlers-Danlos syndrome).
- The classic Oval-8 Beige Finger Splints offer support, a customizable fit and comfort for the IP joints of the fingers and thumbs
- The Oval-8 design employs 3 points of pressure to control IP flexion, extension and deviation to manage 6 or more finger conditions with a simple turn of the splint
- Every splint features a looser and more secure fit to accommodate changes in finger size due to edema, temperature changes or time of day
- Fit the end of the splint with the +Plus sign on the finger first for a slightly looser fit and apply the other end first for a more secure fit
- Oval-8 splints are waterproof and do not need to be removed in water
- Available in clinic kits, sizing sets, multi-size packages and in single size packages for clinic stocking
- No natural rubber latex was used in the manufacture of this medical product
3PTP1008-K - Oval-8 Kit | 44 Splints | Sizes 2 to 15
3PTP1008-S - Oval-8 Sizing Set | Size 2 to 15
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65