100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The unique design of the AM-SP Series brings the future to you today. Based on a single pedestal approach, the AM-SP Series offers solid stability and loads of leg room and maneuverability for the clinician along with luxurious comfort for the patient. Because of its unique design, the AM-SP Series operates in a range of 24″ from the floor to a maximum height of 35 1/2″. It also elevates with no end shift, so it can be used in a smaller area, saving precious space in your office or treatment room.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty handcrafted vinyl upholstery with Permablock3 bacterial protection.
- 1-1/2″ Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints have hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- One-step caster system
|Head Section||15" x 27"|
|Head Section Higher||45O|
|Head Section Lower||90O|
|Center Section||22" x 27"|
|Foot Section||39" x 27"|
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Head Section||One Section|
|Center Section||22″ x 27″ Does not raise|
|Foot Section||39″ x 27″ Raises 70 degrees|