100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Only 10000 left in stock Sold out
Versacare Hospital Bed Refurbished
BY Hill-Rom SKU HRVersaCare
$4,650.00 $4,650.00 Sold out
The VersaCare is designed to help you manage your transitional care and step-down patients. Helping reduce falls for more active, mobile patients. And transporting patients is very easy with VersaCare. This is one of the most versatile Hill Rom Hospital Beds on the market.
- Integrated easy to reach patient-controls allows the patient to adjust the bed to their own needs without the caregiver's assistance.
- Fixed headboard stays the same - the optimal height for pushing.
- Hands-free foot controls allow the caregiver to adjust the bed from any side.
- FlexAFoot foot platform extender that customizes the bed length up to 12" and helps patients from sliding down the bed.
- LowChair feature which allows your patient to be placed in an upright sitting position while keeping the bed low.
- Easy-to-grip side rails.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Bed Height Low position floor to center of deck:||13" (33 cm)|
|Bed Height Low position floor to edge of deck:||17" (43.2 cm)|
|Bed Height High position floor to center of deck:||30" (76.2 cm)|
|Bed Height High position floor to edge of deck:||34" (86.4 cm)|
|Sleep surface Width:||35.5" (90.2 cm)|
|Sleep surface Length, fully extended:||86" (218.0 cm)|
|Sleep surface Length, fully retracted:||75" (191.0 cm)|
|Sleep surface Surface weight limit:||500 lbs|
|Overall Width Siderails down:||37" (94.0 cm)|
|Overall Width Siderails up:||40" (102.0 cm)|
|Overall Length Fully extended:||94.5" (240.0 cm) with standard foot board 97” (246 cm) with integrated transport shelf|
|Overall Length Fully retracted:||82.5" (210.0 cm) with standard foot board 85” (216 cm) with integrated transport shelf|
|Max head of bed elevation:||0°-65°|
|Max Knee elevation:||0°-16°|
|Max Foot section:||0°-27°|
|Max Trend/reverse Trend:||15° / 10°|
|Patient weight, all surfaces:||500 lbs (227 kg)|
|Safe working load, including all accessories:||550 lbs (250 kg)|
Shop with confidence!
Customers also bought