100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
These Non-Sterile Rolled Gauzes are a versatile and absorbent gauzes that is used in a variety of medical settings. The gauze is made of two layers of soft, woven cotton that are bonded together to create a strong and durable product. The gauze is also non-sterile, making it ideal for a variety of applications, including wound care, dressing changes, and first aid.
- Ideal for a variety of applications.
- Two layers of soft, woven cotton
- Prevents unraveling.
- Helps to keep wounds clean and dry.
- Helps to prevent infection.
- Soft and gentle on the skin.
- Easy to handle and apply.
Non-Sterile Rolled Gauze 6" x 5 Yards 2-Ply [6 rolls/bag - 8 bags/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65