100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Designed for all EMS and TENS applications, PALS® Clinical hypoallergenic and antimicrobial neurostimulation electrodes combine a patented stainless steel knit cloth and hydrogel construction with our exclusive impedance compensation system. The stainless-steel fabric provides optimum conductivity and conformity. The specialized blue DermaFlow® gel is gentle enough for use on extremely sensitive skin, thick enough to adhere through body hair, and designed to prevent smearing of the hydrogel outside the electrode area. The electrodes feature Axelgaard’s new skin friendly AmSeal® adhesive, which provides a superior bond.
PALS Clinical is the most advanced addition to the PALS electrode series, considered to be Axelgaard’s highest quality electrodes. The PALS technology enhances patient comfort during stimulation by dispersing current evenly across the electrode while eliminating stinging, edge biting, and hot spots. The oversized border is specially designed to facilitate ease of proper removal to further promote electrode durability.
- Provides optimum conductivity and conformity, and prevents smearing of the hydrogel outside the electrode area.
- Helps to ensure that the current is evenly distributed across the electrode, which can improve patient comfort and reduce the risk of skin irritation.
- Gentle enough for use on extremely sensitive skin, thick enough to adhere through body hair, and designed to prevent smearing.
- Provides a superior bond, which can help to keep the electrodes in place during treatment.
- Makes it easy to remove the electrodes without damaging them, which can extend their lifespan.
- Helps to reduce the risk of allergic reactions and infections.
PALS® Clinical Electrode, 2" x 2" Square [4/pack - 10 packs/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|2" x 2"
|40 Per Case