100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Baseline® 4-piece Analog Wrist Evaluation Set is a set of tools used to evaluate the strength and range of motion of the wrist. It is commonly used by physical therapists, occupational therapists, and other healthcare professionals to assess patients who are recovering from surgeries, have sprains or fractures, or other conditions that affect the wrist.
- Comprehensive wrist evaluation set
- Identify areas of weakness and impairment
- Measures grip strength and range of motion
- Easy to use and provides accurate and reliable results
- Ideal for use in physical therapy, occupational therapy, and other healthcare settings
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Item||Wrist evaluation set|
|Contents||Hydraulic wrist dynamometer, door knob grip, mounting bracket, and wrist inclinometer|
|Intended use||Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and other healthcare settings|