100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
ADC's Adcuff sphyg inflation system can be used with most clock aneroids and mercurial instruments. The traditional Adcuff model comes with two tubes and an Adflow bulb and valve, and features a two-piece cuff and bladder.
- Durable 210 denier nylon construction
- Integral flap that secures bladder and prevents bulging
- ADC’s proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Longer limb ranges for improved patient coverage
- Gauge hang tab (on most sizes), bladder flap, and “property of” tag
- Hook-and-loop adhesive rated to a minimum of 30,000 open/close cycles
- Inflation bladder with one 50 cm tube and one 25 cm tube
- Adflow bulb and valve with filter screen protection
- Male bayonet connector included
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65