100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The CareTemp Touch Free thermometer is designed for speed and efficiency in fast-paced environments. An infrared sensor reads temperature from the forehead center without skin contact for a reliable, comfortable experience that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination. It also features a distance feedback system for consistent accuracy, as well as a 60-second pulse timer, memory recall button, and C/F conversion button to boost staff productivity.
- Infrared sensor reads temperature 4-6 cm from the center of forehead.
- 60 second pulse timer, memory recall button, C/F scale conversion button.
- No patient skin contact required, helps minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
- Measurement feedback system detects proper operating distance for accuracy.
- Large, backlit LCD display that's intuitive and easy to read.
- Takes approximately 3,000 readings on two AAA batteries.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Measurement Distance:||4 to 6 cm from the center of the forehead|
|Displayed Temperature Range:||93.2 to 109.4 °F (34 to 43 °C)|
|Display Type:||Backlit liquid crystal display, four digits plus special icons|
|Display Resolution:||0.1 °F (0.1 °C )|
|Laboratory Accuracy:||±0.4 °F (±0.2 °C) for the range 93.2 to 109.4 °F (34 to 43 °C)|
|Operating Temperature:||60.8 to 104 °F (16 to 40 °C )|
|Operating Humidity:||Up to 85% non condensing|
|Storage Temperature:||–13 to 131 °F (–25 to 55 °C)|
|Storage Humidity:||Up to 85% non condensing|
|Automatic Power Off:||Approximately 10 seconds after last measurement|
|Battery:||2 × 1.5 V AAA (LR03)|
|Battery Life:||3,300 measurements|
|Weight:||2.8 oz (78 g) with batteries|
|Dimensions:||6.3” x 1.7” x 2.2” (159.3 mm x 41.3 mm x 55.8 mm)|