100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Suction Unit, 725 cc reusable bottle, tubing, elbow and AC & DC power cords.
- The Vacu-Aide Compact is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind, while featuring a convenient carrying bag that provides discreet suction on the go
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-500 mm Hg +/- 10% and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Enhanced battery life for up to one-hour operation
- Meets ISO10079-1:1999 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160E Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment (won't interfere with a plane’s navigation system)
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Battery Warranty||Limited 6 Months|
|Dimensions||7.25" (H) x 7.25" (W) x 6.75" (D)|
|Electrical Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A max.; 12 V DC, 33 W max.|
|Flow Range||27 lpm free flow, unrestricted|
|Power Consumption||33 watts maximum|
|Vacuum Range||50-500 mm Hg|
|Weight||3.37 lbs with battery|
Shop with confidence!
Customers also bought