100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
With a low step-through and easy adjustments, our mid-level model offers accessibility and ease of use for a wide range of users. The ergonomic design and low-impact workout minimize joint stress while delivering effective cardio and strength exercise. T5 and T5XR cross trainers are suitable for physical therapy, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, sports medicine and general fitness purposes.
- An advanced ergonomic design.
- A smoother stepping motion.
- A quiet electronic braking system with 15 levels of resistance, and higher accuracy.
- A larger and lower step-through area for easier transfer on and off.
- A larger, more comfortable seat that swivels 360˚ for transfer on and off from all directions. A large color monitor with vivid resolution and multiple language capability.
- A wider variety of workout programs including: Quick Start, Manual, Profiles, and Pace Partner.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Levels of Resistance||15 Levels|
|Weight Capacity||600 lb|