100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The T4R recumbent cross trainer is a low-impact fitness machine that provides a smooth and natural workout for the entire body. It is perfect for people of all fitness levels, including those with limited mobility. The T4R features a NEW StrideLock™ mechanism that allows you to lock the arm handles and leg pedals when needed, making it easy to get on and off the machine.
It also has a comfortable 360° swivel seat with arm supports, a sturdy grab ring, and added stability with sturdy foot pedals. The display screen is easy to read and use, and the machine is battery operated (4 AA batteries). The T4R can accommodate users up to 400 lbs. (181 kg).
- NEW StrideLock™ mechanism to lock arm handles and leg pedals when needed
- Engaging total-body workout
- Smooth and natural movement that's easy on the joints
- Display screen that's easy to read and use
- Sturdy grab ring and comfortable 360° swivel seat with arm supports
- Added stability with sturdy foot pedals
- Simple arm adjustments
- Battery operated (4 AA batteries)
- Accommodates users up to 400 lbs. (181 kg)
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Power||Battery operated (4 AA batteries).|
|Fits Users From||4'6"– 6'4"|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|