100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Standard Tip Adult Kangaroo™ Feeding Tubes are weighted polyurethane tubes designed for nasogastric and nasoduodenal feeding. They feature a dual port enteral connector to minimize tubing misconnection, a purple color for easy identification as an enteral feeding tube, and are available with and without flow-through stylets for easier insertion. The radiopaque polyurethane material with CM markings allows for easy visualization under X-ray, and they are MRI compatible once the stylet is removed.
- Dual port enteral connector for reduced risk of tubing misconnection
- Purple color for easy identification as an enteral feeding tube
- Weighted feeding tubes for secure placement
- Flow-through stylets available for easier insertion (optional)
- Radiopaque polyurethane material with CM markings for visibility under X-ray
- MRI compatible once stylet is removed
CAH8884721211 - 36 in | No Stylet [10/case]
CAH8884721237 - 43 in | No Stylet [10/case]
CAH8884721252 - 43 in | Stylet [10/case]
CAH8884721255 - 55 in | Stylet [10/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|5G x 12FR
|36", 43", or 55"
|Available with or without stylet