100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Only 10000 left in stock Sold out
Seizure Side Rail Pads, Stryker Beds
BY Posey SKU PSY5763
$968.09 $968.09 Sold out
Posey's Seizure Side Rail Pads for Stryker Beds is designed to protect bed-bound patients who suffer from epileptic conditions. Each pad provides one inch of medium density foam to minimize the incident of contusions resulting from impact with the bed rails. Wipe clean with soap and water or disinfectant. DO NOT use cleaners that contain Phenol or Benzyl.
- Posey Seizure Pads are form fitted to fit snugly over the existing bed side rails with a 1" (3 cm) layer of medium density foam to help safeguard against accidental patient injury.
- The outer shell is constructed from lightweight sheer nylon denier to help prevent patient rub burns and allows unobstructed movement of the side rails to the lowered position.
- The nylon cover is backed with a urethane waterproof coating that easily wipes clean with liquid disinfectant.
- Open windows in the upper section allow for easy access to controls on most bed models.
- Allows unobstructed lowering of side rails without removal.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Material||Sheer Nylon Denier|
|Storage||Avoid excess moisture or high humidity that may damage product materials|
|Handling||This device is designed for use in normal indoor environments.|
Manuals & Documents
Shop with confidence!
Customers also bought