100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Salem Sump™ tube with pre-attached anti-reflux valve provides optimal patient comfort & protection. Soft silicone grants flexibility for up to 30 days of use, & the anti-reflux valve prevents stomach content leakage, minimizing the risk of exposure to infectious materials & reducing unnecessary patient bedding & gown changes.
- Double lumen PVC tube—one for suction drainage, one for sump vent
- Gastric reflux prevention valve
- Centimeter markings assist the clinician with tube placement by providing reference points on the tube and allow for tracking of tube migration after tube securement
- Radiopaque Sentinel Line™ with Sentinel Eye™ tubing
- Funnel end of vent lumen can be used to cap 5-in-1 adapter
Salem Sump Tube with Anti-Reflux Valve [50/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|French size||18 (6.0 mm)|
|Length||48 in (122 cm)|