100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Baseline Skinfold Caliper is used to measure the thickness of subcutaneous tissue, or "skinfolds". Once recorded, these measurements can be translated to body fat content as a percentage of body weight. It should be noted that these percentage figures vary with age and sex. The Skinfold Caliper comes in a protective carrying case. "Floating tips" at the ends assure accurate and reproducible results. Quick and simple to use. Just take three measurements at each skinfold site. The final thickness is the average of these readings. In addition to the protective carrying case, the caliper also comes with a fully illustrated instruction manual which features body fat conversion tables for adults and children. At 3" long and weighing less than a pound, the caliper easily fits into pockets and is ideally suited to be taken from exam room to exam room. This Caliper is a Baseline product, which means it's a trusted name in measurement and evaluation instruments. Baseline products have been used by Medical Professionals, Therapists, Doctors and Rehab Clinics all over the world since 1974. If you have ever received therapy after an injury, you have probably had your progress tested and measured with a Baseline measurement instrument.
- The caliper has a large, easy-to-read 70mm scale on each side. This feature facilitates right and left handed uses. The dual sided skinfold caliper comes standard with a calibration block.
- New 2-sided caliper is easy to use and read for left- or right-handed people; includes calibration block
- Lightweight aluminum caliper
- “Floating tips” to assure accurate and reproducible results
- Large, easy-to-read 70mm scale
- Includes protective carrying case
- Calibration block verifies at 5-50mm
FAB12-1110 - Medical Skinfold Caliper | Single Sided
FAB12-1130 - Medical Skinfold Caliper | Deluxe Dual Sided |Calibration Block
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Caliper Weight||Less than a pound|