100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
3M™ Ioban™ 2 Antimicrobial Incise Drapes with Paper Liner are sterile, clear, adhesive drapes that are used to protect the surgical site from infection. They are made with a unique iodine-impregnated adhesive that provides continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity all the way to the incision edge. This helps to reduce the risk of wound contamination, even if the drape lifts during surgery.
- Designed with continuous broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity in the drape adhesive where it can't be washed away
- Clinically shown to help reduce the risk of wound contamination and immobilize bacteria on the skin
- Adheres securely to the skin, reducing the risk of drape lift
- Full-width handle for control of liner release and drape application
- Drape and liner feature a full-width handle for control of liner release and drape application
Loban™ 2 Antimicrobial Incise Drapes with Paper Liner [10/box - 4 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Product Type||Incise Drapes|
|Quantity||10 per Box|
|Overall Size||5 7/8" x 7 7/8"|
|Incise||3 7/8" x 7 7/8"|