100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Kendall SCD™ Smart Compression™ system with Comfort Sleeves provides circumferential compression that is clinically proven to aid in the prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE), including Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE) in the at-risk patient. The Comfort Sleeve is designed to address the issue of sweat and heat with its moisture and thermal management properties, allowing air circulation on the patient's skin and minimizing sweat pools, irritation, and itchiness to improve patient acceptance.
- Compresses a larger surface area with a circumferential design, clearing blood from behind the valve cusp where most DVTs form, and delivering therapy regardless of sleeve position, which may save nursing time
- Squeezes the leg in a ‘milking’ action using sequential inflation of three separate chambers
- Increases blood flow by inflating each chamber sequentially at a different pressure
- Eliminate managing multiple vendors and SKUs
- Partner with you to educate staff on proper collection procedures
- Provide a more stable and efficient product supply with predictable cost savings
- Protect the environment by diverting medical waste from landfills
CVN74042 - Thigh Length Tear-Away | Medium | <22" (55.9 cm) [5 pair/case]
CVN74043 - Thigh Length Tear-Away | Large | <28" (71.1 cm) [3 pair/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|For Use With||Kendall SCD™ 700 Series Controller (29525-)|