100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Introcan Safety® IV Catheter is a 20-gauge, 1-inch intravenous (IV) catheter made of fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) with a winged hub. It features a passive safety device that automatically deploys after use, protecting both clinicians and patients from accidental needlestick injuries. The catheter also has a new universal bevel that allows for a wider range of insertion angles, enhancing flexibility and patient comfort.
- Passive safety device that automatically deploys after use, minimizing the risk of accidental needlestick injuries to healthcare workers and patients
- New universal bevel for a wider range of insertion angles, ensuring a smooth and precise insertion process, reducing discomfort for patients
- Radiopaque stripe for visibility under X-rays, facilitating proper placement and monitoring during imaging procedures
- Removable vented flashplug for easy access to the catheter lumen for medication administration and fluid infusion
- FEP material for biocompatibility, kink resistance, and extended durability
- Winged hub for secure attachment to IV tubing and easy stabilization during patient movement
Introcan Safety® IV Catheter, 20 Ga. x 1 in., FEP, Winged [50/box - 4 boxes/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
|50 per box