100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The BD Insulin Syringes with Permanently Attached Needle are sterile and single-use syringes designed to provide better patient comfort during insulin injections. These syringes offer enhanced protection for safety and accuracy, along with smooth and consistent insulin delivery.
- Thin-wall technology for reduced plunger force and easier injection of large doses
- Round hub design for a more comfortable injection experience
- Clearer scale numbers and wider unit spacing for accurate dosage measurement
- Aligned plunger and flange for easy reading and better control
- Permanently attached needle reduces the risk of needlestick injuries
- Single-use design minimizes the risk of cross-contamination
Insulin Syringe with Permanently Attached Needle [200/case]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Needle attachment||Permanently attached|
|Volume Options||½ mL and 1 mL|
|Sizes||29G x ½ in and 27G x ½ in|
|Quantity||200 per Case|