100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The H Series, E-Z-Clean, Blood Drawing Chair with ClintonClean™ Flip Arm and Drawer is a durable and easy-to-clean chair that is ideal for use in blood drawing clinics and other healthcare settings. The chair has a one-piece, plastic seat that is slanted back 6 degrees for comfort and stability. The seat is also height and depth adjustable, and the flip arm can be positioned in place when in use and then flipped out of the way for easy exit.
The chair also has a ClintonClean™ elbow rest, a height-adjustable, one-piece, all-plastic drawer, and a ClintonClean™ drawer top. The chair is made with a 1-1/4" square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, neutral gray powder-coated frame and has a polished chrome base with a black bumper. The chair also has a large foot pedal, a height adjustable armrest, and a 300 lbs. load capacity under normal use.
- E-Z-Clean, one-piece, plastic seat
- Seat is slanted back 6º for comfort and stability
- Height and depth adjustable, ClintonClean,™ flip arm
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- ClintonClean™ elbow rest
- Height-adjustable, one-piece, all-plastic drawer
- ClintonClean™ drawer top (NOTE: Due to the 6º slant, objects should not be placed on the drawer top)
- 1-1/4” square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, neutral gray powder-coated frame (3.18 cm)
- Polished chrome base with black bumper
- Large foot pedal
- Height adjustable armrest
- 300 lbs. load capacity under normal use (136 kg)
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Seat Height Range||20.25" – 27.5"|
|Arm Adjustment Range||7"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Color Options||Slate Blue, Wedgewood, Royal Blue, Desert Tan, Burgundy, Warm Gray, Country Mist, Gunmetal, and Black|