100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The REDI-PAK preconnect system is a revolutionary new way to connect defibrillation electrode pads. The system allows electrode pads to be connected prior to use without breaking the package seal. This saves valuable time at patient arrival, and it eliminates the need for time-consuming electrode pad changes.
The REDI-PAK system is also designed to promote continuity of patient care. The electrode pads are pre-connected, so there is no need to disconnect and reconnect them when the patient is moved from one location to another. This helps to ensure that the patient receives the best possible care.
- The system allows electrode pads to be connected prior to use, which saves valuable time at patient arrival.
- The system eliminates the need for time-consuming electrode pad changes, which can help to improve patient care.
- The pre-connected electrode pads help to ensure that the patient receives the best possible care, even when they are moved from one location to another.
- The EDGE System electrode pads are effective and can help to save lives.
- The electrode pads are comfortable to wear and do not cause any pain or discomfort.
- Is easy to use and can be used by anyone, regardless of their level of experience.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
|For Use With||Lifepak 12, Lifepak 15, Lifepak 20, Lifepak 500, Lifepak 1000|