100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The L-105-M mobile whirlpools are recommended for treatment of extremities, hip, and back area and allow space for exercising.
- Whirlpool Tank is 66”L x 24”W x 18”D and is seam-less welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish. Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless steel rod. Tank bottom is a seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacteria buildup.
- Heavy Duty Swivel Casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment.
- Turbine Raising and Lowering Device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device.
- Turbine Assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP jet pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze.
- Drain option -SDP has a bottom drain, leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
- Thermometer is provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserts into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Tank Length||66" (1,675 mm)|
|Tank Width||25" (635 mm)|
|Tank Depth||18" (710 mm)|
|Tank Height||25" (635 mm)|
|Tank Capacity||105 Gallon (397.46 liters)|