100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This kit is a complete oxygen therapy system that is ideal for home use. The system includes a lightweight aluminum oxygen cylinder, an adjustable flow regulator, a nasal cannula, and a shoulder bag. The cylinder also has a built-in pressure gauge, so you can easily monitor the amount of oxygen remaining. The cylinder can provide up to 416 liters of oxygen. The regulator has a range of settings from 2 to 8 liters per minute, so you can adjust the flow to your individual needs. The cannula is made from soft, flexible tubing and has two small prongs that fit snugly in your nostrils. The shoulder bag is a convenient way to carry your oxygen therapy supplies.
- Lightweight aluminum oxygen cylinder for easy transport
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the amount of oxygen remaining
- Adjustable flow regulator with a range of settings from 2 to 8 liters per minute
- Shut-off valve for easy control of the flow of oxygen
- Comfortable and easy-to-use nasal cannula
- Durable shoulder bag with a comfortable carrying strap
- Multiple compartments for easy storage of oxygen therapy supplies
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Dimensions||24.50 × 9.50 × 7.50 in|