100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The EpiPen and EpiPen Jr Auto-Injectors (0.3 and 0.15 mg epinephrine) are used for the injection of epinephrine. EpiPen Auto-Injector is used to treat signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis, including pruritus, urticaria, angioedema, flushing, syncope, tachycardia, and dyspnea due to laryngeal spasm and/or a decrease in blood pressure.
- A one-step, flip-top carry case designed for single-handed opening.
- A blue safety-release cap designed to prevent unintentional injection.
- An ergonomic design for a firm grip and easy handling.
- Illustrated instructions on the auto-injector, which allow accurate and rapid use of the product in an emergency.
- A brightly colored orange tip for quick identification of needle end.
- And built-in needle protection the EpiPen Auto-Injector is the only epinephrine auto-injector that protects against needle exposure both before and after use.
- Each device is a single-use injection.
IMG00115169449 - EpiPen | Epinephrine Auto-Injector | 0.3mg [2/pack]
IMG00115169549 - EpiPen Jr | Epinephrine Auto-Injector | 0.15mg [2/pack]
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Application||Alpha and Beta Adrenergic Agonist|
|Container Type||Prefilled Auto-Injector|
|Contents 1||(2) Prefilled Auto-Injectors|
|Generic Drug Name||Epinephrine|
|Strength Options||0.3 mg and 0.15 mg|
|Type||Intramuscular or Subcutaneous|