100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Leg Compression Machine is an effective solution for pain relief and rehabilitation, delivering circulatory benefits and improved blood flow through SEQUENTIAL COMPRESSION THERAPY. With three compression modes, variable pressure up to 250 mmHg, and a full leg sleeve that accommodates up to 24” in circumference, you can customize your session for maximum effectiveness. Plus, the included wireless remote allows for quick setup and an easy-to-use experience. Enjoy improved circulation and natural healing with the Leg Compression Machine.
- Sequential Compression Therapy - Improves circulation and blood flow to provide pain relief. Excellent for rehabilitation and pre or post workouts
- Multiple Modes And Sessions - Three compression modes allow for a customizable experience to ensure effectiveness
- Full Leg Sleeves - Zippered leg cuffs accommodate leg sizes up to 24” in circumference providing compression massage therapy for the foot, calf and thigh
- Variable Pressure - Variable pressure can be set between 30 to 250 mmHg for a personalized experience
- Improves Circulation - Gentle compression improves blood circulation and promotes natural healing
- Quick Setup - Includes variable air pump, two full leg sleeves with extra-long air tubes and a wireless remote
California Prop 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit Proposition 65
|Uses||For leg compression therapy|
|Power||30W Input Voltage : 110V 60HZ|
|Dimensions||Leg cuff: 35.83” x 23.62”|
|How to Use||For first time use, open filter cover and remove the screw. Connect the power cord to a power outlet. Securely connect the air hose to both the pump and leg cuffs. Insert legs into the leg sleeves zipping each sleeve completely. Press the power button. Select the mode, pressure and duration on the remote.|
|Care Instructions||Clean cuff with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not submerge in water.|